James Simon Kunen, The Strawberry Statement (via childhoodflame)
Mind Map #5: [Why tea is so very magical]
Rainbow Rowell, Attachments (via prinsithcunttt)
Closet Oprah fan. Okay, not big Oprah fan, but just enough to admire some the stuff she does. So, I’m about to read all the books in her book club thing because, well, I love reading. Okay. Bye now.
- The Hobbit
- The Hunger Games
The Great Gatsby
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
- All of Poe’s short stories.
- Finish the Wednesday letters.
•Finish Catcher in the Rye.
- History of Love
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
- Everything is Illuminated
- The Bluest Eye
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
- The Types of People You Will Fall in Love With In Your 20s by Ryan O’Connell
Isn’t It Pretty to Think So?
- Comfort Food
- The Little Prince
- Game of Thrones
Oh hey future library.
Actually, mine will have much more comfortable seating.
Then my intellectual friends will come over, and we will discuss , philosophy, and humor.
And I will have an extremely comfortable couch in there, so I can easily fall asleep reading.